*Limited Availability for New Patients
Please note: On January 18, 2021, Dr. Ruud moved her practice to our new Bellevue location.
American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Rebecca T. Ruud received her medical degree from University of Washington School of Medicine. She completed her internal medicine residency at Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle.
Dr. Ruud provides primary care to adults of all ages. She has special interests in preventive health, women’s health, hypertension, and heart disease. She provides annual physicals and wellness visits, and performs simple office procedures including mole removals/biopsies, rash and skin biopsies, and treatment of warts and precancerous lesions.
Dr. Ruud enjoys spending time with her two daughters and son, her husband Dave, a Seattle firefighter, and her extended family. She loves to read, travel, camp in their little trailer, and play with her cats and dog.
“I have been providing adult primary care for over 20 years. I do my best to provide evidence-based medicine along with compassionate and collaborative care for my patients across their adult lives in sickness and in health!”
Associate clinical professor, University of Washington School of Medicine with extensive medical student teaching
- Washington Chapter American College of Physicians (ACP) executive council for over 20 years; including as treasurer for last 10 years
- Teaching courses with local and national ACP (skin biopsy workshops, uterine biopsy workshops, cervical cancer screening)
- Organized local internal medicine conferences on multiple internal medicine topics
- Awarded Master of American College of Physicians 2017 (MACP)
- America's Best Doctors since 1999
- Seattle's Best Doctors