American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of Obesity Medicine
Dr. Arciaga received her bachelor's degree in biology at the University of California, Riverside. She then went on to graduate from A.T. Still University, School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona. She completed her internal medicine residency at Broward Health Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale Florida, where she also served as chief resident.
Dr. Arciaga provides comprehensive care for adults of all ages. She has a special interest in treating obesity and its metabolic complications.
"I believe a collaborative relationship between a physician and a patient is essential to developing a successful care plan. I want to work with my patients to treat their existing conditions, optimize their health, and prevent disease."
Outside of work, Dr. Arciaga enjoys photography, travel, and spending time with her family and dogs.
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- 2018- Professionalism in Medicine Award, Broward Health Medical Center
- 2018- Resident of the Year Award, Broward Health Medical Center
- 2015- MICA Scholastic Award