Matthew Bressie MD
American Board of Family Medicine
Dr. Bressie received his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School and completed his residency at Multicare/Tacoma Family Medicine. Before joining The Polyclinic, Dr. Bressie practiced at St. Mary’s Medical Center in Saginaw, Mich., Integrated Health Associates in Ann Arbor, Mich. and Pacific Medical Centers in Seattle, Wash.
“I have always had an interest in science and human physiology. I also enjoy working with people. The opportunity to combine the two as a physician to help others live better lives was (and is) an excellent fit for me.”
Dr. Bressie provides comprehensive care to patients of all ages, including preventive care.
Dr. Bressie sees patients of all ages.
Outside the office, Dr. Bressie enjoys cooking, singing, and spending time with his family.
“My focus is to provide high-quality medical care to improve the lives of my patients, with sincerity and compassion. I strive to do this by listening carefully and taking a detailed medical history, making sure my patients understand their medical conditions and options, and formulating a treatment plan together with my patients.”
Languages outside of English
Swedish Medical Center
- The Seattle Times, 12/1/2013, “Q&A: Are flu vaccines really needed and answers to other questions.”
- 2011 KOMO 4 News – “Preparing Children to go Back to School”
- 2012 KOMO 4 News – “Flu Prevention”
- 2015 Q13 Fox News – “Legionnaire’s Disease and other topics”
- 10/10/2017 Q13 FOX News – “Flu Prevention”
- 3/19/2019 Q13 FOX News – “Caring for Elderly Family Members”
During residency, Dr. Bressie taught younger residents and some medical students.
- American Academy of Family Physicians Member
- Christian Medical and Dental Association Member
- NCQA Recognition Award, Diabetes