Erin Moore MD
American Board of Dermatology
Education and Background
Dr. Moore earned her medical degree from the University of Washington. She completed an internship in internal medicine at Virginia Mason Medical Center and a residency in dermatology at the University of Washington Medical Center.
Dr. Moore sees patients three years and older and practices medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology.
Her practice offers:
- Skin cancer screening
- Treatment, including surgery, of skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma
- Management of eczema and psoriasis
- Treatment for acne and rosacea
- Wart treatment
- Removal of benign skin growths
- Non surgical cosmetic procedures (Botox, Juvederm, Kybella)
Dr. Moore sees pediatric patients ages 3+.
“I believe that healthy skin is an essential component of physical and mental health, and I strive to provide comprehensive and personal dermatologic care to each of my patients.”
Dr. Moore is married and has first grade twins to keep her busy when she is not at work. She grew up in Spokane and moved to Seattle for medical school at the University of Washington. She currently lives in downtown Seattle and enjoys running, indoor cycling, coaching youth soccer and spending time with her family at their cabin in Cle Elum.
- Congrats To Our 2019 Seattle Met Top Docs
- Ask Dr. Erin - Winter Skin Tips - Oiselle.com
- Dr. Moore's Blog - SeattleSkinMD.com
Protect Your Skin This Summer
Dr. Moore talks with Q-13 Fox News' Marni Hughes about sunscreen expiration, tanning, and staying protected during the summer.