Daniel Berg MD
American Board of Dermatology
Dr. Daniel Berg received his medical degree from the University of Toronto. He completed a dermatology residency at Duke University in Durham, N.C. and a fellowship in dermatologic surgery at the University of Toronto. He also completed a fellowship in Mohs surgery at the University of British Columbia.
Dr. Berg’s special interests include the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer, including Mohs surgery. Formerly with the University of Washington as the director of dermatologic surgery and a private Seattle based Mohs surgery practice, Dr. Berg has more than 20 years of experience in the field. He has performed more than 15,000 Mohs and reconstructive skin cancer surgeries.
In his spare time, Dr. Berg enjoys spending time with his family, ice hockey and bicycling.
"I try and contribute on a daily basis to the well-being of my patients. I continue to work at excelling in communicating and providing compassionate, competent care."
- Clinical Professor of Dermatology, University of Washington
Dr. Berg has volunteered his time overseas teaching and performing of Mohs surgery with Blade and Light International, a non-profit organization.
- Fellow, American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology
- America's Top Doctors: 14th Edition, 13th Edition, 12th Edition, 11th Edition, 10th Edition, 9th Edition, 8th Edition, 7th Edition, 6th Edition, 5th Edition, 4th Edition, 3rd Edition, 2nd Edition, 1st Edition
- America's Top Doctors: 2016
- America's Top Doctors for Cancer: 10th Edition, 9th Edition, 8th Edition, 7th Edition, 6th Edition, 5th Edition, 4th Edition, 3rd Edition, 2nd Edition, 1st Edition
- America's Top Doctors for Cancer: 2016
- Other: Top Doctor Men's Health Magazine 2007, Top Doctor Newsweek 2015, Top Doctor Seattle Magazine 2017, 2016, 2012, 2011, 2010, Top Doctor Women's Health Magazine 2008, Top Doctor Seattle Met Magazine 2014
- Recipient of 2015-2016 William Baker Service Award for Teaching (Volunteer Clinical Faculty) at the University of Washington.
Dr. Berg is the author of more than 50 published medical articles in a variety of areas of dermatologic surgery. He has lectured across North American and overseas.
- Congrats To Our 2019 Seattle Met Top Docs
- The Polyclinic Welcomes Dr. Daniel Berg - The Polyclinic
- Meet Mohs Surgeon Dr. Daniel Berg - The Polyclinic
Below is a video featuring Dr. Berg. Watch more videos from The Polyclinic on our YouTube channel.
Meet Dr. Daniel Berg
Polyclinic Mohs surgeon Dr. Daniel Berg explains what is Mohs surgery, patient care during the surgery process and his hobbies.