To reduce the spread of COVID-19 infection in our community, we are following public health guidance to provide care in the safest possible environment. Here are changes we’ve made in services and locations to ensure your child gets the care he or she needs:
In-Person Office Visits at Madison Center and Northgate Plaza
- Well-child check-ups and vaccinations for healthy kids of all ages
- Visits that require Lab services or X-ray, like a broken bone
Acute Respiratory Clinic at Broadway
- Evaluation and/or COVID-19 testing for kids 6 months and older with fever and/or respiratory symptoms.
- Visits that don’t require Lab or X-ray may be available in a video visit. Our staff can help decide if a video visit or an in-person appointment is most appropriate.
New Visitor Policy
To reduce the spread of infection, The Polyclinic is limiting visitors who accompany patients in the following way:
- One parent for each child or minor; Two parents allowed if the child is younger than two months
- One caregiver for each patient with physical or cognitive limitation or disability
- No siblings of a patient unless they have an appointment
- No visitors with a fever, cough, or breathing problems
Featured New Pediatricians
Learn more on the provider bios linked below.
About Our Practice
There’s nothing more precious than a child. As parents, we all want the best care for our children.
As pediatricians at The Polyclinic, we specialize in caring for the unique needs of children from infancy through young adulthood. We provide general and high-risk pediatric care, cross-cultural medicine, newborn care, preventive health care, developmental pediatric care and therapeutic care for childhood diseases. Serving as primary care physicians for your children, we coordinate their care and refer them to specialty consultations when necessary.
You can take comfort in the fact that we are all board-certified pediatricians, and many of us have been voted by our peers to the Top Doctors list in Seattle Magazine and Seattle Metropolitan. Your child will receive quality care provided by the area’s best child specialists, in a setting scaled to maximize the personal, caring touch that is especially important for children.
Our pediatric primary services include:
- Newborn Care. We work closely with your obstetrician to focus on detection of birth defects, monitoring for potential infections and/or internal abnormalities. We also help with newborn feeding issues, provide breastfeeding education and support, and offer newborn circumcision and frenotomy.
- Child Wellness and Development. We focus on physical and developmental milestones, and the social and emotional health of your child.
- Child Safety. Parents are provided a handout with age-appropriate safety tips for their child. This material covers useful tips on parenting, safety, nutrition and dental care at every age.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Care. We take pride in continuing to provide both outpatient and inpatient (hospital) pediatric care, delivering the comfort and consistency that children need in difficult times.
- Sports Physicals. We perform pre-sports physicals for child athletes.
- Teen Health. We are available to provide care and information for a variety of health problems that are unique to adolescents.