There’s nothing more precious than a child. As parents, we all want the best care for our children.
As pediatricians at The Polyclinic, we specialize in caring for the unique needs of children from infancy through young adulthood. We provide general and high-risk pediatric care, cross-cultural medicine, newborn care, preventive health care, developmental pediatric care and therapeutic care for childhood diseases. Serving as primary care physicians for your children, we coordinate their care and refer them to specialty consultations when necessary.
You can take comfort in the fact that we are all board-certified pediatricians, and many of us have been voted by our peers to the Top Doctors list in Seattle Magazine and Seattle Metropolitan. Your child will receive quality care provided by the area’s best child specialists, in a setting scaled to maximize the personal, caring touch that is especially important for children.
Our pediatric primary services include:
- Immunization Schedule for Infants, Children and Teens (PDF)
- Vaccines for Preventable Diseases and Vaccines that Prevent Them (PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP) recommendations
To schedule an appointment, call:
- Madison Center: 206-292-2249
- Northgate Plaza: 206-364-2010