Whether you are enrolling for the first time or are already enrolled and want to change plans, it’s important to assess your Medicare options each year. The Polyclinic offers several resources to help you choose a plan that’s right for you.
Questions for Selecting a Plan
The following questions can help you as you review your plan options.
- Can I continue seeing my Polyclinic Primary Care Physician on my plan?
- What prescriptions are covered?
- What benefits are the most important to me?
- Is my pharmacy in network?
- How is emergency or urgent care covered?
- Do I need coverage for traveling abroad?
- Do I need additional benefits like vision or dental?
- Is specialist care covered?
Contact the Medicare Advocate
Learn more about your Medicare Advantage plans at The Polyclinic, get information about available resources, or receive help resolving issues if you are an existing Medicare Advantage patient. Email or call 206-860-4718 (Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm).
Attend a Free Medicare Class
Our monthly "The Polyclinic, Medicare and You" class provides a one hour educational overview of how Medicare works, including coverage, eligibility, and enrollment periods. View the schedule and sign up for an upcoming class.
Connect with a Licensed Medicare Specialist
The Polyclinic partners with Connexion Insurance Solutions to provide you expert resources in selecting a Medicare plan. Licensed and certified Medicare insurance specialists at Connexion can assist you in an unbiased manner to compare and choose plans by:
- Identifying Medicare plans accepted by your health care provider
- Reviewing your insurance needs and benefit preferences
- Finding the most cost-effective option for your Prescription Drug Plan
- Enrolling in the Medicare plan you select
Call Connexion Insurance Solutions at 1-877-217-3279 or email MAQuestions@connexioninsurance.com Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Visit our onsite Medicare Help Desks during Medicare Annual Enrollment Period
Meet with a Medicare expert from Connexion at our Medicare Help Desks, located at Broadway (1st floor), Northgate Plaza (3rd floor, Employee Health and Services suite), and Madison Center (9th floor, Suite C). This free Medicare resource will be available October 15 through December 7, Monday through Friday, 9 am - 1 pm and 2 to 5 pm .
- Take advantage of free preventive and wellness visits covered by Medicare and schedule your Annual Wellness Visit.
- Check out Polyclinic Medicare blog articles and video series.
- Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors
- Extra Help With Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Costs
- Medicare Savings Program