Physicians Care Network (PCN) is the managed care subsidiary of The Polyclinic, led by Dr. Mary Anderson, Medical Director of Physicians Care Network and Physician Care Alliance; Chief Clinical Improvement and Quality Officer of The Polyclinic and Denis McDonald, Executive Director.
Utilization Management (UM) and Contracted Service Providers*
PCN is contracted with several service providers in the region, and we continually evaluate our network to ensure our patients are receiving high quality care. We direct enrolled patients to participating providers for all service needs before considering out-of-network options.
Skilled Nursing Facilities
- ManorCare at Gig Harbor, Lynnwood, Lacey, and Tacoma
- Providence Mount St. Vincent
- Caroline Kline Galland
- Columbia Lutheran Home (for our UnitedHealthcare patients only)
Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Virginia Mason
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
Caroline Kline Galland
- The Polyclinic (learn more about specialties and services and clinic locations)
- Virginia Mason (learn more about specialties and services and clinic locations)
Email PCNCareManagement@polyclinic.com or call 206-860-5410, Monday-Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm.
*The care management team uses criteria from MCG Health. There are no rewards or incentives for UM decision making. Criteria for determinations are available upon request. If there is an adverse determination, the Medical Director is available for a peer-to-peer discussion.