We want to keep you healthy, out of the hospital, and doing what you love most. In our Medicare Advantage program, we coordinate your care in a personalized and comprehensive way, collaborating with your primary care physician and insurance company.
Every patient’s personal needs are different. That's why we offer multiple Medicare Advantage plans to provide options that keep you connected to the healthcare you know and trust.
Working to Keep You Healthy
You benefit from innovative programs and services such as:
- Medicare Advantage Advocate
- Care Advantage Program
- Claims Processing
- Referral Coordination
- Reviewing health services
- Social Workers
- Nursing Home Care
- Patient Advocates
- Educational Seminars
2017 Contracted Medicare Advantage Plans
Plans listed are accepted from Jan. 1, 2017-Dec. 31, 2017.
- AARP Medicare Complete Insured through United Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence MedAdvantage
Aetna Medicare Choice Plan (PPO)
Aetna Medicare Select Plan (PPO)
- Learn more about Medicare Advantage plans from Aetna.
AARP®Medicare Complete®Insured through United Healthcare
AARP® MedicareComplete® Plan 1 (HMO)
AARP® MedicareComplete® Plan 2 (HMO)
AARP® MedicareComplete® Plan 3 (HMO)
- Learn more about Medicare Advantage plans from AARP Medicare Complete Insured through United Healthcare.
- View plan seminar schedules from AARP Medicare Complete Insured through United Healthcare.
Humana Gold Plus® (HMO)
Humana Gold Plus DE-SNP® (HMO)
Premera Blue Cross
Premera Blue Cross Medicare Advantage (HMO)
Premera Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Classic (HMO)
Premera Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Classic Plus (HMO)
- Learn more about Premera Medicare Advantage plans.
- View plan seminar schedules from Premera Blue Cross.
Regence MedAdvantage + Rx Classic (PPO)
Regence MedAdvantage Basic (PPO)
Note: The Regence Blue Advantage HMO plan is not accepted by The Polyclinic.
This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing, please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult medicare.gov.
The Polyclinic does not accept Medicare Advantage Private Fee for Service (PFFS) plans. We do accept retirement benefit plans from state or federal governments or private employers.