We want to keep you healthy, out of the hospital, and doing the things you love most. In our Medicare Advantage program, we coordinate your care in a personalized and comprehensive way, collaborating with your primary care physician and insurance company. Every patient’s personal needs are different. That's why we offer multiple Medicare Advantage plans to select an option that works best for you and keep you connected to the primary and specialty care you know and trust.
Working to Keep You Healthy
You benefit from innovative programs and services such as:
- Medicare Advantage Advocate
- Care Advantage Program
- Claims Processing
- Referral Coordination
- Extended Care Team
- Reviewing health services
- Social Workers
- Nursing Home Care
- Patient Advocates
- Educational Seminars
The Physicians Care Network (PCN) manages and oversees these services.
2016 Medicare Advantage Plans Contracted at The Polyclinic
- AARP Medicare Complete Insured through United Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Soundpath Health
AARP®Medicare Complete®Insured through United Healthcare
AARP® MedicareComplete® Plan 1 (HMO)
AARP® MedicareComplete® Plan 2 (HMO)
AARP® MedicareComplete® Plan 3 (HMO)
- Learn more about Medicare Advantage plans from AARP Medicare Complete Insured through United Healthcare.
- View plan seminar schedules from AARP Medicare Complete Insured through United Healthcare.
Humana Gold Plus® (HMO)
Humana Community (HMO)
- Learn more about Humana Medicare Advantage plans.
Premera Blue Cross Medicare Advantage (HMO)
Premera Blue Cross Medicare Advantage (HMO-POS)
Premera Blue Cross Medicare Advantage Plus (HMO)
- Learn more about Premera Medicare Advantage plans.
- View plan seminar schedules from Premera Blue Cross.
Regence MedAdvantage + Rx Classic (PPO)
Regence MedAdvantage Basic (PPO)
Note: The Regence Blue Advantage HMO plan is not accepted by The Polyclinic.
Soundpath Health Alpine (HMO)
Soundpath Health Sound + Rx (HMO)
Soundpath Health Charter + Rx (HMO)
Soundpath Health Peak + Rx (HMO)
- Learn more about Soundpath Health Medicare Advantage plans.
- View plan seminar schedules from Soundpath Health.
The Polyclinic does not accept Medicare Advantage Private Fee for Service (PFFS) plans. This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing, please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult medicare.gov.