Health care focused on you
Aetna Whole Health at The Polyclinic. Health care can be expensive and hard to navigate. That’s why your company is offering an innovative health insurance benefits approach this year. As an employee in the Puget Sound area, you get to choose The Polyclinic as one of your Aetna Whole Health network options. And once you decide, you’ll get a team of doctors, nurses, therapists and other health care providers who will work with you to help keep you and your family healthy.
The Polyclinic experience
You’ll enjoy a great experience no matter which Polyclinic doctor you pick. That’s because:
- Our clinics use an electronic medical records systems so you can email your care team, request prescription refills, and view your health record online.
- We have dedicated care managers for patients who are struggling with certain illnesses and chronic conditions.
- The Polyclinic is at the top of the Washington Health Alliance's 2014 patient experience scores.
- You’ll get the best price, greatest benefit, and most coordinated care when you stay within the network you select.
- Remember that open enrollment is the only time you can make changes to your plan or network.
So how big is The Polyclinic network?
It’s big. And if you live, work, or commute in King County, we’ve got you covered. We have partnerships with health care groups across the city making our big footprint even bigger. Here’s a list of where you can find care within The Polyclinic network:
- The Polyclinic
- Pediatric Associates
- The Polyclinic
- Swedish Medical Group
- Minor and James Medical Group
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Swedish Medical Centers
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center