The Polyclinic’s annual Walk-In Flu Vaccine Clinics are closed for 2016. If you need a flu shot, please contact your primary care provider’s office directly or visit Polyclinic Now. Walk-In Flu Clinics will reopen in fall 2017.
We are following CDC guidelines and will not offer nasal spray flu vaccine this year. Flu shots are recommended for everyone 6 months and older. Learn more about FluMist.
- smaller dose flu shots for infants and younger kids
- regular dose flu shots for older kids and adults
- high-dose flu shots for patients age 65 and older
- pneumonia vaccines for patients age 65 and older
- egg-free flu vaccine for patients 18 years of age and older with known egg allergies
If you have a fever, cough or sore throat while visiting The Polyclinic for an appointment, please:
- Put on a mask
- Sanitize your hands with Purell
- Proceed to your doctor's office