Your skin is the most visible reflection of your health and vitality. The Polyclinic Dermatology Department provides comprehensive care over the course of a lifetime. Whether the patient is a young child with eczema, an adolescent with acne or an adult with skin cancer, you can expect outstanding and compassionate care from an experienced team of dermatologists.
- Skin cancer screening and treatment
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) for the treatment of pre-cancerous skin lesions
- Benign and pre-cancerous skin growths
- Psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions
- Childhood rashes
- Allergic contact dermatitis - patch testing
- Skin problems associated with other medical conditions
- Hair and nail disorders
- Cosmetic services including lasers, Botox®, and Restylane®
- Laser hair removal
The Polyclinic has a dedicated team of dermatologists who perform cosmetic dermatology procedures. Our dermatologists are all board-certified and are highly-trained, performing these procedures on a daily basis. Learn more about Cosmetic Dermatology at The Polyclinic.
Mohs surgery is a specialized, precise surgical technique used to treat different types of skin cancer. Also known as micrographic surgery, Mohs surgery is performed by Dr. Daniel Berg and Dr. Kelly Griffith-Bauer, fellowship-trained dermatologic surgeons with many years of experience.