Your skin is the most visible reflection of your health and vitality. The Polyclinic Dermatology Department provides comprehensive care over the course of a lifetime. Whether the patient is a young child with eczema, an adolescent with acne or an adult with skin cancer, you can expect outstanding and compassionate care from an experienced team of dermatologists.
- Skin cancer screening and treatment
- Benign and pre-cancerous skin growths
- Psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions
- Childhood rashes
- Allergic contact dermatitis - patch testing
- Skin problems associated with other medical conditions
- Hair and nail disorders
- Narrowband UVB phototherapy
- Phototherapy - narrow-band UVB and PUVA
- Cosmetic services including lasers, Botox®, and Restylane®
- Laser hair removal
The Polyclinic has a dedicated team of dermatologists who perform cosmetic dermatology procedures. Our dermatologists are all board-certified and are highly-trained, performing these procedures on a daily basis. Learn more about Cosmetic Dermatology at The Polyclinic.
Mohs surgery is a specialized, precise surgical technique used to treat different types of skin cancer. Also known as micrographic surgery, Mohs surgery is performed by Dr. Daniel Berg and Dr. Jill McKenzie, who are fellowship-trained dermatologic surgeons with many years of experience.