We value hearing from our patients and community. Use this page as a guide for your questions or call 206-329-1760.
Appointments and Care
For questions about your care or to schedule an appointment:
- Call your provider’s office directly
- Call 206-329-1760 to reach our switchboard
- Call toll-free at 800-648-8837
To find a physician or schedule an appointment:
- Call 206-329-1777 (Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Email. A representative from our New Patient Services team will give you a call to help you find a doctor and schedule an appointment.
Please have your insurance card ready when calling.
Call Patient Financial Services at 206-860-4500 (Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
View our location directory for contact information for specific Polyclinic locations.
If you’d like copies of your medical records or want them transferred to another provider, you can reach us several ways:
- Call 1-866-340-0767. Please allow 48 hours for processing and entering your request before calling on status.
- Fax 1-920-593-3029. Requests can take up to 15 business days to process. Please indicate the urgency of the request when necessary.
- E-request. Request your records electronically though our secure patient portal.
- Medical Records Release Form (PDF)