Do you need help with Depression or Anxiety?
Many of the things listed below are normal. This is especially true when you are dealing with a lot of stress. However, if you have any of these signs for more than two weeks, let your health care provider know. She/he may have ideas for treatment.
- Weight loss or weight gain without meaning to.
- Trouble sleeping or needing more sleep.
- Racing heartbeat.
- Dry mouth
- Sweating a lot
- Upset stomach.
- Diarrhea (loose, watery stools).
- Slowing down physically.
- Fatigue that won’t go away.
- Headaches or other aches and pains.
Changes in your feelings
- Feelings of being worried, anxious, “blue,” or depressed that don’t go away.
- Feeling guilty or worthless.
- Feeling overwhelmed, out of control, or shaky.
- Feeling helpless or hopeless.
- Crying a lot.
- Thoughts of hurting or killing yourself.
- Focusing on worries or problems.
- Not being able to get a thought out of your mind.
- Not being able to enjoy things any more (such as food, being with friends, sex).
- Avoiding situations or things that you know are really harmless.
- Having trouble concentrating or feeling scatterbrained.
- Feeling that you are losing it.