Starting Monday, September 14, 2020, The Polyclinic will move to an upgraded version of our electronic medical records system. We are making this change in partnership with our colleagues at The Everett Clinic, which is also part of Optum.
What Patients Should Know
- Calling to schedule may take longer than usual due to the need to update your information.
- Staff will ask you for your insurance card that we can scan into the new system.
- Staff will ask you to sign a few forms that need to be re-entered into the new system.
- You will notice some changes to MyChart including a new web address: www.myhealthchart.com. You may need to update your bookmarks or shortcuts. In most cases, your user name and password will stay the same.
- Learn more about MyChart changes here: https://polyclinic.com/patient-resources/mychart
We have reduced clinic schedules this week to give our providers and staff time to adjust to the changes. We appreciate your patience as we adapt to the new system.