Hearing loss is a common problem due to the combined effects of noise, aging, disease, and heredity. In fact, more than 37.5 million Americans report some trouble hearing. If you're having problems with your hearing, you are in good company.
The Polyclinic Audiology Department offers the latest in hearing evaluations and digital hearing aid technology to children, adolescents and adults.
- Hearing evaluations - adult and pediatric
- Retrocochlear assessment
- Vertigo and balance disorder evaluation
- Digital hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aid repairs (all makes)
- Hearing protection
- Custom ear plugs - musician earplugs, swim/sleep earplugs, cell phone/iPod ear phones
Meet the Team
Our team of audiologists will ensure that you receive proper diagnosis of your condition and counseling about ways to improve your quality of life.
In addition to general audiology, our doctors have special interests in balance disorders and aural rehabilitation (making the best use of your hearing aids). They enjoy working with patients to match the appropriate hearing aid technology to an individual's communication needs, lifestyle, cosmetic concerns, and budget.