Schedule an Appointment
- Log in to MyChart to schedule an appointment with Endocrinology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Orthopedics, or Sports Medicine
- Call your provider’s office directly
- Call 206-329-1760 or 800-648-8837 and our switchboard will connect you to your provider’s office
Please have your insurance card ready and let us know the reason for your visit so we can schedule the right amount of time for your appointment.
New to The Polyclinic?
- Request an appointment online. Our New Patient Services team will call you to help you find a primary care provider and schedule an appointment.
- Call our New Patient Services team directly at 206-329-1777 (Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm) to find a primary care provider and schedule an appointment.
Many insurance companies require a referral to see a specialist. Check with your primary care doctor and your insurance company before making an appointment.
Need Immediate Care?
New or existing patients can stop by Polyclinic Now at Northgate Plaza for convenient walk-in care. Open Monday-Friday, 9 am to 7 pm and Saturday-Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm. Call 206-860-2222 to check availability and wait times.
Cancel/Reschedule an Appointment
Call your provider’s office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. Procedures outside a physician’s office may require 72-hour cancellation notice.
Prepare for Your Visit
- Photo identification and insurance card
- Your copay (if required)
- List of current medications
If this is your first visit, please complete and bring: