How We Are Caring for Patients During the COVID-19 Response
The Polyclinic providers and staff are committed to caring for our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are following recommendations from the CDC and regional public health officials to provide the care you need when you need it.
We’ve made some changes in scheduling and types of visits offered. Starting May 5, we will offer more services onsite, and starting May 18, will offer more elective surgeries.
1. Preventive care, routine screenings: At this time, we are still postponing annual physicals. If you are over the age of 65, however, we encourage you to schedule your Medicare Annual Wellness Visit by video visit, which can be done from the safety and convenience of your home.
2. Polyclinic Now will provide walk-in urgent care for all non-COVID-19 illnesses and injuries.
3. Video Visits: Video visits can be scheduled to address COVID-19 concerns and for primary care and specialty appointments. Learn more.
4. Drive-Through Testing. A drive-through testing site at Madison Center is available to patients with mild COVID-19 symptoms Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm; Saturday, 9 am – 3 pm. Appointments required; call our nurse triage line at 206.860.5319 to schedule.
5. Acute Respiratory Clinics: Acute Respiratory Clinics, one for adults and one for children, are located at our Broadway clinic for patients with moderate to severe symptoms of COVID-19. Open Monday – Sunday, 8:30 am – 5 pm. No appointment needed.
6. Vivify Remote Patient Monitoring: Eligible patients at higher risk of complications from COVID-19 are invited to sign up for remote monitoring of possible COVID-19 symptoms. The Vivify Health remote monitoring enables patients to self-report their symptoms via a smartphone app and quickly, easily, and securely share that information with a health care provider so we're alerted of a change in health status and can intervene, if necessary. Learn more here.
Is it safe to come in for an appointment?
Keeping patients, staff, and providers safe is our top priority. If you do need to come into the clinic to see your provider, or have lab or diagnostic testing performed onsite, we want to reassure you that we have comprehensive safety measures in place including:
- We are limiting visitors
- Screening all patients over the phone and at entry, and daily screening of all staff and providers
- Mandatory masking for all patients, visitors, and staff
- Rigorous cleaning protocols and frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces
- Adapting our sites to accommodate physical distancing
- Ample supplies of personal protective equipment (PPE) to safely perform COVID-19 testing and evaluation, office procedures, and outpatient surgeries
New to The Polyclinic?
- Request an appointment online. Our New Patient Services team will call you to help you find a primary care provider and schedule an appointment.
- Call our New Patient Services team directly at 206-329-1777 (Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm) to find a primary care provider and schedule an appointment.
If you arrive late for your appointment we will do our best to work you into your provider’s schedule but you may need to be rescheduled at a later date.
Cancel/Reschedule an Appointment
Call your provider’s office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. Procedures outside a physician’s office may require 72-hour cancellation notice.
Prepare for Your Visit
- Photo identification and insurance card
- Your copay (if required)
- List of current medications
- Updated Visitor Policy
- Video Visit Patient Guide
If this is your first visit, please complete and bring: