How We Are Caring for Patients During the COVID-19 Response
The Polyclinic providers and staff are committed to caring for our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are following recommendations from the CDC and regional public health officials to provide essential services only at this time. We’ve made some changes in scheduling and types of visits offered.
1. Preventive care, routine screenings: Wellness visits and routine, preventive care is delayed until June 1.
2. Urgent Appointments: Our clinics remain open and staffed to provide urgent care that cannot be delayed.
- Primary care: Contact your primary care clinic to determine whether the appointment is medically necessary to come into the clinic.
- Specialty care: Contact the specialty clinic directly to determine whether the appointment is medically necessary to come into the clinic.
- Walk-in Urgent Care: Polyclinic Now will serve as an Acute Respiratory Clinic for children Monday through Friday, returning to an all-urgent care clinic on the weekend. When possible, video visits will be scheduled. If coming into the clinic, please see our updated visitor policy.
3. Video Visits: Video visits can be scheduled to address COVID-19 concerns and for primary care and specialty appointments. For established patients only. Learn more.
4. Acute Respiratory Clinics: We have acute respiratory clinics at Broadway and Northgate Plaza for COVID-19-related visits. We are asking all patients with symptoms of respiratory illness—fever, runny nose, cough, or shortness of breath—to please call us before coming into the clinic. For established patients only.
Is it safe to come in for an appointment?
We are taking every precaution to keep you safe and healthy, following protocols and systems to keep all patients, visitors and healthcare providers safe.
- We are limiting visitors.
- We are asking patients with respiratory symptoms to wear a mask.
- We have dedicated acute respiratory clinics to evaluate respiratory illness and COVID-19 symptoms.
- We are shifting many appointments to video visits.
New to The Polyclinic?
- Request an appointment online. Our New Patient Services team will call you to help you find a primary care provider and schedule an appointment.
- Call our New Patient Services team directly at 206-329-1777 (Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm) to find a primary care provider and schedule an appointment.
Many insurance companies require a referral to see a specialist. Check with your primary care doctor and your insurance company before making an appointment.
If you arrive late for your appointment we will do our best to work you into your provider’s schedule but you may need to be rescheduled at a later date.
Cancel/Reschedule an Appointment
Call your provider’s office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. Procedures outside a physician’s office may require 72-hour cancellation notice.
Prepare for Your Visit
- Photo identification and insurance card
- Your copay (if required)
- List of current medications
- Updated Visitor Policy
- Video Visit Patient Guide
If this is your first visit, please complete and bring: