A history of collaborative care
Established in 1917, The Polyclinic's mission has always been to promote the health of our patients with personalized health care.
Here at The Polyclinic, our doctors are in charge. This means they have the power to put you first. It’s a departure in health care philosophy that has attracted some of the area’s most respected physicians. And a difference you’ll feel the moment you walk through the door.
- Over 200 top primary care and specialty physicians and advanced practice clinicians
- One of the largest multi-specialty clinics in the Puget Sound region
A multispecialty, patient-focused team
Think of The Polyclinic as a single doorway to your health care needs. From pediatrics, family practice and internal medicine to specialist physicians and surgeons, The Polyclinic team works together with one goal in mind: what’s right for you.
- Primary care focused on prevention, disease management and appropriate clinical interventions
- The area’s top specialist physicians and surgeons across more than two dozen medical specialties, working with your primary care doctor for the most comprehensive care
- On-site services at several locations for your convenience, like laboratory, radiology, mammography, ultrasound, echocardiography, MRI and CT scans
Where technology meets humanity
The Polyclinic embraces state-of-the-art tools, but we never forget the human side of health care. As a Polyclinic patient, you’ll have access to:
- MyChart – a convenient online tool that empowers you to be a better advocate for your family’s health. My Chart offers the convenience and flexibility of access to your medical information, anytime.
- Essential services that combine prevention, education and treatment, like Diabetes Education and Management, the Lipid Clinic, and Breast Cancer Program.
- Health care that considers the whole person – primary care doctors to manage your health, help you when you’re sick, and work side by side with specialists when needed.
See The Polyclinic story.