Make a Video Visit Appointment
The Polyclinic now offers video visits for primary and specialty care, including urgent, general office and preventative services, and COVID-19 evaluation.
Polyclinic patients can schedule a video visit to address COVID-19 concerns if one of the following symptoms is present: upper respiratory illness, cough or fever.
How to Schedule
- View providers offering video visits in the drop-down below.
- Call your provider’s office to schedule an appointment. Appointments are required for all video visits.
- During the call you will receive instructions to download an application through VSee, a video visit application.
How A Video Visit Works
Before Your Appointment
- VSee works on most devices and browsers. Your experience will be best on a computer using Chrome as your browser. Click here for instructions. Your experience will be best on a computer using Chrome as your browser.
- Ten minutes before your appointment, enter the virtual waiting room through the VSee video visit application. Click here to find your virtual waiting room.
- You will be placed into a virtual waiting room to see your provider. When your provider is ready, he or she will begin your video conference.
If you experience technical issues with VSee, please call 844-852-9225, Monday - Friday 7 am - 7 pm or Saturday - Sunday 8 am - 5 pm.
If you are a new patient to The Polyclinic, we will need to review and verbally consent/acknowledge to the new patient forms below.
New Patient Forms:
- The Polyclinic Financial Agreement – Requires your consent/acknowledgement that we will bill services provided to your insurance (if applicable) and you are responsible for payment of remaining balance.
- The Polyclinic Notice of Privacy Practices – Requires your consent/acknowledgment that we have provided you with a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices. This copy is for your records and includes information about the privacy practices in place at the Polyclinic.
How Much Do Video Visits Cost?
You will be billed for a video visit as if you have an appointment in our clinic. Check your health plan for specific coverage details.
Who Offers Video Visits
View the providers offering video visits in the drop-down below.