The Polyclinic’s vascular surgery department specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of vascular disorders, from complex aortic aneurysms to varicose veins.
We offer our patients the latest minimally invasive and open surgical procedure options, guiding patients through the decision making and recovery process. The Polyclinic Vascular Surgery is committed to providing compassionate and patient centered care to preserve and restore life quality.
- Diagnosis and treament of peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Minimally-invasive peripheral interventions (endovascular angioplasty and stenting)
- Limb salvage surgery
- Thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysm open and endovascular repair
- Carotid surgery and stroke prevention
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Dialysis access surgery
- Congenital vascular anomalies
- Comprehensive varicose and spider vein treatments
- Full spectrum diagnostic vascular laboratory
Superior Surgical Care
If surgery is needed, we operate at Virginia Mason Medical Center or at The First Hill Surgery Center (FHSC), an ambulatory surgery center at 1101 Madison St. The FHSC is a modern facility with dedicated surgical staff, which offers a comfortable and convenient environment for patients and families.
Call 206-860-5581 for questions or to schedule an appointment.