Your performance is our goal. At the Sports and Performance Medicine Department, we help patients recover from injury, get back to activities and stay injury-free.
- Non-operative treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Fracture care
- Ultrasound-guided joint injections
- Treatment for acute injuries such as ankle sprains, muscle strains, knee and shoulder injuries
- Care and prevention of overuse injuries related to sports and also common among musicians
- Concussion (mild traumatic brain injury) prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- ‘Return-to-play’ decisions for the sick or injured athlete
- Recommendations for safe strength training and conditioning exercises
- Injury prevention
- Care for special populations including pregnant women, performing artists and scoliosis management
- Sport physicals
- Consults with athletic trainers, coaches and athletes
Meet the Team
Dr. Ryan Hudson, Dr. Jeremy Johnson, and Dr. Christina M. Wong provide expert diagnosis and comprehensive non-operative treatment for athletes and non-athletes of all ages, including kids, teens and older adults.
Dr. Hudson and Dr. Johnson are fellowship trained in Sports and Performance Medicine. They develop non-operative treatment plans that are patient-centered and they work with the rest of the musculoskeletal team to focus on maximizing participation in sports and recreational activities.
Call Sports and Performance Medicine at 206-860-5584 to make an appointment or for more information. To refer a patient, call or fax referral to 206-720-7428.
Collaborative Musculoskeletal Medicine
The Polyclinic Sports and Performance Medicine Department is part of a larger, comprehensive Musculoskeletal Program that also includes: orthopedics, acupuncture, physical therapy, physical medicine and rehabilitation, rheumatology, and podiatry. Together these therapists, physicians and surgeons work closely across specialties to coordinate care.