Sherri Zorn MD, FAAP
|Tammy Meehan MD||Pediatrics||Madison Center|
|Melissa Hathaway MD||Pediatrics||Madison Center|
|Connie S. Wang MD||Pediatrics||Madison Center|
|Jessica Ivers MD||Pediatrics||Madison Center|
|Richard G. Cuddihy MD||Pediatrics||Madison Center|
|Todd Koffler MD, FAAP||Pediatrics||Madison Center|
|Neha Mitragotri MD||Pediatrics||Madison Center|
American Board of Pediatrics
Dr. Zorn earned a medical degree from the University of California at Los Angeles. She completed both an internship and residency in pediatrics, at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah, where she was a clinical instructor and chief resident. Dr. Zorn joined The Polyclinic in 1998.
Dr. Zorn's practice encompasses all areas of general pediatrics from newborn care to adolescent medicine.
"I strive to develop strong partnerships with my patients and their families and to help parents develop strong parental skills. I focus on preventive care and use evidence-based medicine to promote development, healthy nutrition, and safety. It’s important to me that kids stay up to date on their immunizations."
Outside of work Dr. Zorn enjoys yoga, commuting by bike, hiking and skiing. She and her husband have two adult children.
- Board member of Kindering, a neurodevelopmental center that provides early intervention services for young children in Bothell, Bellevue, and Renton
- Member of the Washington State HPV Task Force
- Congrats To Our 2019 Seattle Met Top Docs
- How to Protect Your Child from Cancer - The Polyclinic
- Prep Kids for Flu Shots, Not FluMist, for 2016-2017