Ross M. Moskowitz MD
American Board of Urology
Dr. Moskowitz earned his medical degree at the University of California Irvine, School of Medicine. He completed his surgical internship and his urology residency at the University of California, Irvine Medical Center.
Dr. Moskowitz’s practice covers all areas of general urology, with a special interest in lower urinary tract conditions, medical and surgical management of urinary stone disease, prostate enlargement, cancer screening and urinary retention.
"A patient’s understanding of his or her diagnosis and treatment options is the foundation of healthcare. I accomplish this through patient education and clear communication to achieve a personalized care plan."
Dr. Moskowitz has participated in research on urinary stone disease and prostate cancer.
- American Urological Association (AUA), National Member Western Section Member
- Distinction in Service Award, UC Irvine School of Medicine
- ARISE Excellence in Patient Care Award, UC Irvine Health
- Physician of Excellence, Orange County Medical Association
- Consideration of Comorbidity in Risk Stratification Prior to Prostate Biopsy. Liss MA, Millimek J, OsannK, Cho J, Moskowitz R, Kaplan A, Szabo JR, Kaplan SH, Greenfield S, Dash A, Cancer, July 2013. 119(13) 2413-8 (PMID:23619920)
- Erosion of Embolization Coils into the Renal Collection System Mimicking Stone. Phan J, Lall C, Moskowitz R, Clayman R, Landman J. Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. February 2012. 13(1): 1127-130. (PMID: 22461946)
- Retroperitoneal Transdiaphragmatic Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopic Resection of a Left Thoracolumbar Neurofibroma: Initial Case Report. Moskowitz, RM, Young JL, Box GN, Pare LS and Clayman RV. Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. Jan-Mar 2009. 13(1): 64-68 (PMID: 19366544)
- Preliminary Study of Virtual Reality and Model Simulation for Learning Laparoscopic Suturing Skills. McDougall EM, Kolla SB, Santo RT, Gan JM, Box GN, Louie MD, Gamboa AJ, Kaplan AG, Moskowitz RM, Andrade LA, Skarecky DW, Osann KE, Clayman RV, Journal of Urology. September 2009. 182(3):1018-25 (PMID: 19616797)