Margaret Mioduszewski MD
- American Board of Dermatology
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Dr. Margaret Mioduszewski received her medical degree with clinical honors from the University of Ottawa in Ontario, Canada. She completed her dermatology residency at the University of Ottawa during which time she served as chief resident.
Dr. Mioduszewski practices adult and pediatric dermatology, particularly medical, surgical, and selective cosmetic dermatology.
Her practice offers:
- Skin checks for skin cancer screening and management
- Management of acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, warts, molluscum contagiosum
- Diagnosing and treating all other conditions related to the skin, hair, and nails
- Geriatric dermatology
- Hyperhidrosis treatment
- Surgical treatment of skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma in situ
- Selective cosmetic dermatology: Botox, Kybella, and lasers
Dr. Mioduszewski enjoys spending time with her husband and three daughters, including identical twin girls. They embrace the great outdoors - from hiking and tennis to skiing. They also love exploring new restaurants and trying out new recipes at home. Travel is another favorite activity, but for now, Dr. Miloduszewski says she needs to live vicariously through her patients until her children are older. She is excited to have moved to the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
“There is nothing more enjoyable than getting to know my patients long-term, making them feel comfortable, and delivering exceptional dermatological care. It is my goal to execute leading-edge, evidence-based medical care in dermatology. I pride myself by staying current with the literature and attending conferences on a regular basis to provide the best medical care possible.”
“Communication is key in the patient-doctor relationship. I look forward to listening thoroughly to understand their concerns and needs so we may come up with a management plan that fits each individual.”
English and Polish
Swedish Medical Center
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of Canadian Dermatology Association