Patients do not have to be enrolled in Partnership in Health to see this provider.
- Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examination Board
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Kira received her undergraduate degree in biology and chemistry with honors at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. She received her doctor of naturopathic medicine degree and master’s in acupuncture from Bastyr University. She has completed advanced training in mindfulness-based stress reduction, hypnotherapy, and botanical medicine.
- Kira offers naturopathic medical consults for those interested in incorporating complementary and integrative approaches to their overall health care.
- Her special interests are stress management, weight concerns, and health coaching.
- She provides problem-focused naturopathic services that complement care provided by a primary care provider.
- Kira offers acupuncture for patients experiencing chronic pain (especially migraine and low back pain), menopausal symptoms, gastrointestinal disorders, insomnia, depression and anxiety.
- She also leads a stress management class series every month which focuses on mindfulness-based stress reduction, non-violent communication techniques, and breathing techniques.
Kira loves to bicycle, rock climb, and spend time outside with her husband and two small boys. Her blog, www.natureplunge.com, explores various ways that time outdoors improves our health and contains brief, guided nature meditations.
“I listen deeply to my patients and aim to gently support their body’s natural drive to heal. I use a combination of acupuncture, botanical remedies, nutrition, and mind-body medicine and love to help patients create new, healthy habits.”
English and Russian
Kira teaches biology, nutrition, and health classes at Seattle Central Community College.