Fariha Farid DO
Dr. Fariha Farid is available to see children ages 2 years and older.
American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology
Dr. Fariha Farid received her medical degree from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine Medical School, Downers Grove, Ill. She completed an internship and residency in otolaryngology at Ohio University, Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine-Doctors Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. Following residency, Dr. Farid completed a fellowship in rhinology and advanced endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery at Georgia Nasal and Sinus Institute, Savannah, Ga.
As an ENT, Dr. Farid has a special interest in diagnosing and treating nose and sinus problems, and related complex medical issues of the head and neck. She sees patients ages 2 and older. She can perform in-office procedures to help with sinus-related conditions including:
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Revision sinus surgery
- Nasal polypectomy
- Inferior turbinate reduction
Dr. Farid sees pediatric patients ages 2+.
Outside of work Dr. Farid enjoys exercising, practicing yoga and cooking. When time permits, she loves traveling the world and learning about other cultures and cuisine. Originally from Chicago, the opportunity to live in the Pacific Northwest has given her an opportunity to learn how to ski.
“It is important to treat patients how I would want my own family members to be treated. I take my individual patient’s needs, preferences, and values into consideration to personalize their care.”
“During college, my best friend passed away from cancer. During this time, I witnessed firsthand how dedicated and committed his physicians were to helping him. After he passed away, I reflected on the diligence of his health care team and realized I wanted a future in medicine and the opportunity to help heal others.”
English and Urdu
- University of Washington Resident Sinus Course
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty at Pacific Northwest University Health Sciences and has medical students in teaching rotation with her.
- American Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AOCOO-HNS)
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society, and Northwest Academy of Otolaryngology (NWAO)
- Guest lecturer and panelist at AOCOO-HNS and NWAO meetings