Daniel R. Drozd MD, MSc
American Board of Internal Medicine, Subspecialty Board of Infectious Disease
Daniel R. Drozd, MD, MSc earned his medical degree with honors at the University of Washington School of Medicine. He completed his internal medicine residency at the University of California, San Francisco and his infectious disease fellowship at the University of Washington. Dr. Drozd also received his MSc in epidemiology at the University of Washington.
Dr. Drozd’s practice encompasses general infectious disease, HIV management, HIV pre-and post-exposure prophylaxis, sexually transmitted infections, hospital acquired and resistant infections, travel medicine, epidemiology.
“I partner closely with my patients to integrate their personal needs and goals with the best available science and current medical evidence in order to optimize their health and wellness."
- Affiliate Instructor, Division of Allergy & Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, University of Washington
- Senior Investigator, North American AIDS Cohort Collaboration on Research & Design (NA-ACCORD) Data Management Core
- Senior Investigator, Center for AIDS Research (CFAR) Network of Integrated Clinical Systems (CNICS) Data Management Core
- Senior Investigator, University of Washington CFAR Clinical Epidemiology and Health Service Research Core
- Co-Lead, NA-ACCORD Cardiovascular Disease Working Group
Alpha Omega Alpha, Infectious Disease Society of America Summer Scholar, CROI Young Investigator Award, Institute of Translational Health Sciences Clinical Research Scholar
Swedish Medical Center