American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Stepczynski received her medical degree from the Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin, Ireland and completed her residency at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, Mass. She was chief resident in 2013-2014. Before joining The Polyclinic, she was assistant professor and key clinical faculty at Banner University Medical Center in Tucson, Ariz.
Dr. Stepczynski provides comprehensive primary care for adults.
Outside the office, Dr. Stepczynski enjoys spending time with family, getting outside as much as possible, and traveling.
“I strive to provide the highest quality, evidence-based care while respecting the unique goals and needs of each patient. In order to make that happen, I feel it is essential to have a collaborative relationship where the patient and doctor both learn from one another.”
Dr. Stepczynski has been actively involved in teaching medical students, residents, and faculty. (2013-2019)
- American College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- Best Teaching Faculty Award (2019) – University of Arizona Internal Medicine – South Campus
- Best Teaching Faculty Award (2018) - University of Arizona Internal Medicine – South Campus
- The Kevin T. Hinchey Award for Excellence in Teaching (2013) – Baystate Medical Center
- The Jeff Crosby Award for Patient Advocacy (2012) – Baystate Medical Center