At The Polyclinic, we want to connect you with resources and content for referrals and specialty clinic information.
Refer a Patient
1. Determine which specialty or service you are referring your patient to. Visit our Specialties A-Z page for choosing the clinic or reference the contact forms below.
- Specialty Physicians and Services - Allergy-Orthopedics
- Specialty Physicians and Services - Otolaryngology-Vascular Surgery
- Pediatricians and Specialists Who Treat Pediatric Patients
2. Send the referral, chart notes and documentation directly to the clinic. If urgent, please call the clinic.
- By Phone – Call the specialty clinic directly. For emergencies, call 911 (do not use our referral options).
- By Fax – Send a fax to the specialty clinic directly. Unless otherwise specified, there is not an additional cover form to complete.
- By Epic – If your office has Epic access, requests may be entered directly. Providers Who See Pediatric Patients
3. What to expect next – Patients can schedule their appointment once the referral is complete. Please instruct your patient to call and make an appointment. We will contact you if there is any missing information from the referral.
Specialty Clinic Information
We offer more than 35 specialties and services at The Polyclinic. Learn more about specialty care at The Polyclinic.
Referral and Procedure Forms
For most referrals, you can call and fax directly to the clinic office.
- Diagnostic Imaging Referral Form
- Laboratory Test Requisition Form
- LabCorp Requisition Form
- Reverse Sequence Syphilis Screening
This quarterly publication provides updates for medical professionals about services at The Polyclinic. Read past issues below:
If you are a medical professional and would like to receive Colleagues Connect, please email our referral specialist.
- New Patient Services – 206-329-1777
- Switchboard – 206-329-1760
- Referral Questions (providers only) – 206-860-4754 or email@example.com
- Primary Care Providers Accepting New Patients
- Polyclinic Locations
Physician Care Alliance
Physician Care Alliance (PCA) is a clinically integrated network created through collaboration between The Polyclinic, Physicians Insurance, and Premera Blue Cross. PCA leverages expertise developed by The Polyclinic’s established and successful Physicians Care Network, a separate corporate entity, which has been in existence for nearly 20 years, managing risk through Medicare Advantage products. While clinically integrated networks have gained popularity in recent years, The Polyclinic’s early and enduring success with its initial network is pivotal for PCA. Physician leadership is the core of PCA.
Learn more about the Physician Care Alliance:
- Maintaining Practice Independence with Physician Care Alliance (PDF)
- Contact Sarah Milton, Provider and Payer Relations Manager by
email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone at 206-860-4453
This email is for referral and physician relations general correspondence only. For urgent issues and patient health information, please contact the specific specialist office directly.