The Polyclinic Plastic Surgery offers a complete range of cosmetic surgery, breast reconstruction, and non-surgical treatments. All of our surgeons have practiced in Seattle for many years and are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Each has areas of particular experience and expertise, and all offer a proven record of consistently successful results with thousands of satisfied patients.
Nearly all cosmetic procedures and most reconstructive breast operations are performed on an outpatient basis in our Ambulatory Plastic Surgery Center. We specialize in regional anesthesia and sophisticated sedative techniques that avoid the use of inhalation-based general anesthesia, so that patient comfort and care is optimized both during and after surgery, with all anesthesia care monitored by our dedicated anesthesia associates. For inpatient procedures, our hospital affiliations include Swedish and Virginia Mason Medical Centers.
Visit The Polyclinic Plastic Surgery website for more information about the below procedures.
Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Tissue expanders with implants
- Latissimus Dorsi Flap
- TRAM Flap
- DIEP Flap
- Face/Neck Lift
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Forehead (Brow) Lift
- Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Chin/Cheek Implants
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Injectable Services (Botox , Bellafill , Belotero, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Voluma, Kybella, Perlane, Radiesse, and Restylane)
- Skin Treatments (Vitalize Peel, VI Peel, Glycollic Peel, Pigment Balancing Peel, and Micro Peel)
- Skin Care Products (ZO Skin Health, Elta MD, Latisse, and Neocutis)