We are dedicated to collaborating with referring physicians in our community through communication, education and outreach. We strive to meet and exceed expectations for excellent customer service.
If you have questions or concerns regarding referring your patient, please contact our referral outreach specialist.
Email: Hannah Marcus, Referral Outreach Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This email is for referral and physician relations general correspondence only. For urgent issues and patient health information, please contact the specific specialist office directly.
How to Refer a Patient
- If your office has EPIC access, referral requests may be entered directly into EPIC.
- If your office does not have EPIC access, please call or fax the referral request directly to the Polyclinic specialty office.
- You may also provide your patient with the specialty/specialist contact information directly for scheduling their visit at The Polyclinic.
Download our referral forms below to refer a patient to any of our specialty medical providers. Updated Fall 2017.
- Primary Care Referral Form
- Specialty (A-O) Referral Form
- Speciality (P-Z) Referral Form
- Specialists Who Treat Pediatric Patients Referral Form
- Diagnostic Imaging Referral Form
- Reverse Sequence Syphilis Screening – Lab Services
Connect With Us
- New Patient Services - 206-329-1777
- Switchboard - 206-329-1760
- Referral Outreach Specialist
- Phone: 206-860-4754
- Email: email@example.com
- Clinic Locations
- Specialties and Services
- Internal Medicine and Family Medicine providers accepting new patients (PDF)
This quarterly publication provides updates for medical professionals about services at The Polyclinic. Read past issues below:
If you are a medical professional and would like to receive Colleagues Connect, please email our referral specialist.
Physician Care Alliance
Physician Care Alliance (PCA) is a clinically integrated network created through collaboration between The Polyclinic, Physicians Insurance, and Premera Blue Cross. PCA leverages expertise developed by The Polyclinic’s established and successful Physicians Care Network, a separate corporate entity, which has been in existence for nearly 20 years, managing risk through Medicare Advantage products. While clinically integrated networks have gained popularity in recent years, The Polyclinic’s early and enduring success with its initial network is pivotal for PCA. Physician leadership is the core of PCA.
Learn more about the Physician Care Alliance:
- Maintaining Practice Independence with Physician Care Alliance (PDF)
- Contact Sarah Milton, Provider and Payer Relations Manager by
email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone at 206-860-4453