We are dedicated to collaborating with referring physicians in our community through communication, education and outreach. We strive to meet and exceed expectations for excellent customer service.
If you have questions or concerns regarding referring your patient, please contact our referral outreach specialist.
Emily Meeks, Marketing and Referral Specialist
This email is for referral and physician relations general correspondence only. For urgent issues and patient health information, please contact the specific specialist office directly.
How to Refer a Patient
- If your office has EPIC access, referral requests may be entered directly into EPIC.
- If your office does not have EPIC access, please call or fax the referral request directly to the Polyclinic specialty office.
- You may also provide your patient with the specialty/specialist contact information directly for scheduling their visit at The Polyclinic.
Updates for Swedish Providers referring to The Polyclinic
While Swedish and The Polyclinic are no longer on the same instance of Epic, you can still refer a patient to The Polyclinic using your outside referral process. For questions about Epic, please contact your IT department. For questions about referrals or follow-up patient communications for The Polyclinic, please email email@example.com.
Questions about referrals for non-Swedish referrals?
If you’re referring a patient to The Polyclinic from outside of Swedish, please continue to follow your usual process of faxing or using Care Everywhere.
Download our referral contact sheets for department specific contact information to refer your patient.
- Specialty Physicians and Services - Allergy-Orthopedics
- Specialty Physicians and Services - Otolaryngology-Vascular Surgery
- Pediatricians and Specialists Who Treat Pediatric Patients
Primary Care Resources
View primary care providers accepting new patients.
Diagnostic Imaging Orders
To order a diagnostic imaging exam or procedure, please fax this form to 206-320-6711.
Laboratory Services Forms
Connect With Us
- New Patient Services - 206-329-1777
- Switchboard - 206-329-1760
- Referral Outreach Specialist - 206-860-4754 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinic Locations
- Specialties and Services
- Featured Primary Care Providers Accepting New Patients
This quarterly publication provides updates for medical professionals about services at The Polyclinic. Read past issues below:
If you are a medical professional and would like to receive Colleagues Connect, please email our referral specialist.
Physician Care Alliance
Physician Care Alliance (PCA) is a clinically integrated network created through collaboration between The Polyclinic, Physicians Insurance, and Premera Blue Cross. PCA leverages expertise developed by The Polyclinic’s established and successful Physicians Care Network, a separate corporate entity, which has been in existence for nearly 20 years, managing risk through Medicare Advantage products. While clinically integrated networks have gained popularity in recent years, The Polyclinic’s early and enduring success with its initial network is pivotal for PCA. Physician leadership is the core of PCA.
Learn more about the Physician Care Alliance:
- Maintaining Practice Independence with Physician Care Alliance (PDF)
- Contact Sarah Milton, Provider and Payer Relations Manager by
email (email@example.com) or phone at 206-860-4453