A group of Polyclinic internists created the Partnership in Health program, aiming to change the very core of how they practiced medicine. They were united by a common goal of slowing down the pace of their overly busy practices and focusing on the health care needs of their patients in a more comprehensive manner. Our PIH physicians have a desire to improve preventive care, wellness assessment, and chronic disease management for their patients to achieve optimal health.
Partnership in Health patients pay $34.99 per month for other services that are typically not covered by insurance, but work with the overall practice model to help each patient achieve their highest level of individual health.
- Same-day access for urgent care needs
- Longer appointment times to better address your care needs
- One-on-one fitness assessment with a personal trainer at Zum Health Club and a discount on membership at Zum
- Complimentary 30-minute nutritionist consultation annually
- Complimentary 30-minute acupuncture session annually
- Discounted enrollment fee for Dr. Baumgaertel’s Menu for Change weight management program
- Quarterly health and wellness seminars
- Bi-monthly PIH newsletter, Taking Good Care
- Personal health information folder