Why choose the Spine Surgery program at The Polyclinic?
- Dedicated to improving quality of life. We focus on helping patients with back and spinal disorders restore productivity, reduce pain and return to health with surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
- Comprehensive care options. We provide all aspects of care from expert evaluation to minimally invasive (including the experience and training to perform certain procedures on an outpatient basis) and traditional procedures.
- Experience you can trust. Our board-certified orthopedic spine surgeon, Sean Keem, MD, FAAOS, brings more than 15 years of medical experience and education. He performs more than 300 spine surgery procedures each year.
- Optimal surgical outcomes. We work with each patient to recommend the treatment option that provides the best surgical outcome.
- Education and resources. We empower patients with information and education, facilitating the decision making process to help you make a confident choice while achieving optimal surgical outcomes.
Our Spine Surgery Program is located at our Madison Center Clinic. If outpatient surgery is an option, you could be scheduled at First Hill Surgery Center, an ambulatory or outpatient surgery center. Patients are discharged to recover in their own home with a caregiver just a few hours after surgery, avoiding an overnight hospital stay. Learn more about First Hill Surgery Center.
Call 206-860-5383 to schedule an appointment or for more information. To refer a patient, call or fax referral to 206-860-4431.
Collaborative Musculoskeletal Medicine
The Polyclinic Spine Surgery Program is part of a larger, comprehensive Musculoskeletal Program that also includes: orthopedics, acupuncture, physical therapy, physical medicine and rehabilitation, rheumatology,sports and performance medicine and podiatry. Together these therapists, physicians and surgeons work closely across specialties to coordinate care.