At The Polyclinic, we believe that health care services built around your needs can help keep you healthy. We start by listening carefully to get to know you and understand your goals. Together, we’re focused on building long-term, trusting relationships between you and your care team.
Led by Alaina Garrie, DO, our Older Adult Medicine clinic offers coordinated care for patients 65 and up on select Medicare Advantage plans and provides an enhanced level of support.
Dr. Garrie and her integrated care team work closely with each patient to develop a personalized care plan based on your goals and values. Dr. Garrie also works in close collaboration with her Polyclinic colleagues to connect you to specialty services as needed.
Your expanded care team:
- Physician leads your care and directs the team
- Medical assistants assist with check-in, scheduling, immunizations, and education
- Nurse care manager coordinates care with specialists and other services
- Social worker connects you to health and community resources as needed
Exclusive benefits include:
- Longer appointments with your doctor
- Easier access to get appointments
- Extra support and communication from your care team
- Specialized help for caregivers and patients with dementia
- Convenient virtual care options, like video visits
How do I make an appointment?
If you’d like to establish with Dr. Garrie and the Older Adult Medicine team, you don’t need a referral. Just call 206-860-5589 to schedule an appointment.
What insurance is accepted?
Contracted Medicare Advantage plans at The Polyclinic.
How/when can I enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan?
Let us connect you with a licensed insurance agent who can walk you through your Medicare plan options. Call 206-774-5864, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, for more information.