Urgent Care - No Appointment Needed
You can now get urgent care without an appointment at The Polyclinic. Polyclinic Now offers same-day care for common conditions, injuries and ailments, and even sports physicals and minor fractures.
Polyclinic Now is available to new and established patients ages 1 and up with convenient evening and weekend hours. We open at 7 am on weekdays, offering you convenient care options before work, school, or daycare.
We encourage you to call 206-860-2222 to check availability and wait times. Wait times are approximate and can vary by the illness or injury we are treating. If your illness or injury is life-threatening, please call 911.
*Please note: if wait times extend beyond closing hours, we might not be able to take additional patients, even if you arrive before we close. Our Patient Services Representative will communicate this to you when you arrive, and we’ll do everything we can to give you a referral for the care you need at another location.
Why Polyclinic Now?
Polyclinic Now, located on the second floor of Northgate Plaza, provides care when you need it but with the personalized touch of providers experienced in treating the entire patient, not just the symptom.
- Open seven days a week with evening and weekend hours for your convenience. We open at 7 am Monday - Friday, providing convenient urgent care from 7 am – 7 pm.
- Staffed by board-certified physicians, advanced registered nurse practitioners, and physician assistants
- Backed by more than 200 primary and specialty care physicians
- Lab services
- Diagnostic Imaging services from our highly trained DI team
Need assistance? Call us at 206-860-2222 to ask about your symptom.
- Bronchitis, wheezing, and mild asthma attacks
- Congestion and upper respiratory infections
- Corneal abrasions
- Ear infections, earaches, and ear wax removal
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor eye irritation and infections, including pink eye
- Minor nose bleeds
- Minor skin infections
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, and stomach flu
- Rash and hives
- Seasonal allergies
- Simple migraines and headaches
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat and strep throat
- STD screening
- Urinary tract infection
- Abscesses and boils
- Insect bites
- Joint pain, sprains and strains, including minor sports injuries
- Minor cuts, scrapes, and lacerations
- Minor wounds and burns
- Simple fractures
- Stitches (excluding face)
- Sports physicals
- Student physicals
- Seasonal flu shots