Video Visits Available for Polyclinic Now
Call 206-860-5393 to schedule an urgent care video visit appointment Monday - Friday, 8 am- 6 pm. Appointments can be scheduled in as little as 10-15 minutes in advance. Appointments are required for video visits.
Why Polyclinic Now?
Polyclinic Now, located at Northgate Plaza, provides care when you need it but with the personalized touch of providers experienced in treating the entire patient, not just the symptom.
- Open seven days a week with weekend hours for your convenience. We are open Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm, and Saturday - Sunday, 9 am - 5 pm.
- Staffed by board-certified physicians, advanced registered nurse practitioners, and physician assistants
- Backed by more than 200 primary and specialty care physicians
- Lab services
- X-ray services
Wondering whether to visit Polyclinic Now or an emergency room? Please review the list of illnesses and injuries below.
- Bronchitis, wheezing, and mild asthma attacks
- Congestion and upper respiratory infections
- Corneal abrasions
- Ear infections, earaches, and ear wax removal
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor eye irritation and infections, including pink eye
- Minor nose bleeds
- Minor skin infections
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, and stomach flu*
- Rash and hives
- Seasonal allergies
- Simple migraines and headaches
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat and strep throat
- STD screening
- Urinary tract infection
- Abscesses and boils
- Insect bites
- Joint pain, sprains and strains, including minor sports injuries
- Minor cuts, scrapes, and lacerations
- Minor wounds and burns
- Simple fractures
- Stitches (excluding face)
- Sports physicals
- Student physicals
- Signs of heart attacks, including chest pains
- Signs of stroke, like sudden onset of numbness in the arms or legs
- Severe or acute onset of shortness of breath
- Acute or severe abdominal or pelvic pain
- Acute concerns for DVT
- Anaphalyxis or shock
- Major life- or limb-threatening injuries
- Severe wounds or amputations
- Severe eye injuries, including chemical exposure
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Suicidal or homicidal feelings
- Severe migraines and headaches
*Our providers will make referrals for specialty or emergency care as indicated
Come see us on the second floor of The Polyclinic Northgate Plaza: 9709 3rd Ave. NE, Seattle. If you have any questions about Polyclinic Now services, call us at 206-860-2222.