Introducing Polyclinic Now: Walk-in Health Care
You can now get care for urgent and immediate issues without an appointment at The Polyclinic. Polyclinic Now offers walk-in care for anyone age one or older. You don't have to be a current patient.
Get the care you need for common conditions, injuries and ailments, and even convenient exams like sports physicals and vaccinations at The Polyclinic Northgate Meridian.
Why Polyclinic Now?
Polyclinic Now provides care when you need it but with the personalized touch of providers experienced in treating the entire patient, not just the symptom.
- Open seven days a week with evening and weekend hours for your convenience
- Staffed by board-certified advanced registered nurse practitioners
- Backed by more than 200 primary and specialty care physicians
- Lab and Diagnostic Imaging onsite
For a more complete listing, view Polyclinic Now or ED. If you don't see your symptom listed, you can call us at 206-860-2222 to ask.
- Body ache/pain
- Broken or sprained bones
- Bug bite
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Ear pain
- Joint pain and/or swelling
- Heart burn
- Mouth sores
- Muscle spasms or pain
- Painful urination and/or blood in urine
- Rash, hives or minor skin irritation
- Red and/or itchy eyes
- Sinus pain or pressure
- Sore Throat
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Sudden hearing loss
Wellness and Whole Body
- Sports Physical
- Urine Testing
- Travel Advice
Walk-in care and same-day appointments available. Call 206-860-2222.