On Monday, August 28, 2017 all physicians and staff who currently see patients at The Polyclinic Northgate Meridian will start seeing patients just a few blocks away at The Polyclinic Northgate Plaza. Located at 9709 3rd Ave. N.E, just south of Northgate Mall, The Polyclinic Northgate Plaza will feature 31 specialties and services across three floors. The Polyclinic Northgate Meridian providers will join 11 Family Medicine and 8 specialty providers who moved to Northgate Plaza over the last year. The new multi-specialty hub will offer a one-stop-shop for comprehensive health care in north Seattle.
The Northgate Meridian clinic will operate with its regular office hours on Friday, August 25. Providers will re-open with regular office hours on Monday, August 28, 2017 at Northgate Plaza.
Expanded Northgate Plaza location features:
- Three floors of upgraded exam and treatment space designed for efficient patient care and flow
- Comprehensive health care services: Primary care and specialty care providers together under one roof
- Onsite lab and diagnostic imaging
- Polyclinic Now Walk-In Clinic
- 31 specialties, 47 providers
- Central and convenient location near the Northgate Mall and Transit Center (and future light rail stop)
- Free patient parking in designated spots on the south side of the building
All appointments scheduled at Northgate Meridian after August 25 will automatically be changed to Northgate Plaza. When you receive your next appointment reminder message, you will also receive a reminder that the location of your physician’s office has changed.
Patient Parking Information
Parking for Polyclinic patients will be free in designated Polyclinic patient parking spots. Please park in a space marked “Polyclinic Patient Parking” otherwise you may be ticketed by building management. The Polyclinic will not reimburse for parking tickets.