A neurologist specializes in diagnosing and treating a broad spectrum of conditions and diseases that can affect the brain and nervous system. At The Polyclinic, our board-certified neurologists have the expertise and experience to help diagnose and treat your condition.
- Alzheimer's disease
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Facial droop
- Facial spasms
- Headaches and migraines
- Limb numbness and weakness
- Memory and cognition
- Multiple sclerosis
- Movement disorders
- Neck and back pain
- Parkinson's disease
- Peripheral nerve disorders
- Seizure disorders
- General neurology
- EMG/Electrodiagnosis, An EMG records and analyzes the electrical activity in muscles and tells the neurologist about the functioning of nerves in the arms and legs.
- Sleep Medicine
In addition to general neurology, our board-certified neurologists offer extensive services in electrodiagnosis. Nerves and muscles create electrical signals that deliver messages to and from the brain. Measuring the speed and degree of electrical activity in muscles and nerves can provide valuable diagnostic and treatment information.
Would you like to see one of our neurologists?
We want your doctor visit as successful and productive as possible. If this is your first time scheduling with a neurologist at The Polyclinic, we will need:
- A referral from your doctor (primary care provider or another specialist)
- Recent medical records (medical history, scan reports, electromyography/EMG reports)
To make your appointment most productive, here are a few things the Patient Service Representative may ask about when you call or come in:
- Do you have a primary care provider (PCP), here at The Polyclinic or elsewhere?
- Who referred you to our neurologists?
- Have you already received a diagnosis about your condition? If so, what was your diagnosis?
- What medical studies have you had done related to this condition? (Please have them sent to us prior to your appointment.)
- Are you currently on any medications or undergoing treatment related to this condition?
Call to schedule a neurology appointment: (206) 860-4542.