There are a number of resources outside of The Polyclinic for patients who need help paying for prescription medications. Most programs have very specific income and insurance coverage guidelines, so please be sure to review each program’s criteria carefully before applying.
- NeedyMeds: A one-stop website to find multiple programs available for medication support. Search by brand name or generic name medications to find support programs available.
- PAN Foundation: PAN and the other programs listed below are all considered copay funds, meaning they offer help with copays for specific diagnoses and certain medications for qualifying individuals.
- HealthWell Foundation
- The Assistance Fund
- Patient Services Inc
- Cancer Care
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Drug Assistance Program: drug assistance for HIV negative patients with risk factors that expose them to HIV.
- Good Days
Coupons, Discounts and other tools
- Prescription Drug Program: A discount card for Washington state residents
- Blink Health
- Health Warehouse