Choosing your Medicare plan is a matter of priorities:
- Do you want a $0 premium or do you want expanded flexibility to travel outside of Washington state?
- Would you like a plan with a gym membership or other benefits like transportation or dental?
- Which formulary most aligns with your prescription medications?
- Which plan covers your specialists?
These are just some questions that you can bring to a licensed insurance agent to help navigate your options to find a plan that matches your needs. At The Polyclinic, we contract with a range of Medicare Advantage plans that can offer affordable coverage often with additional benefits than Original Medicare to help you meet your health goals.
Schedule an appointment at no cost to find the plan that’s right for you.
We can connect you with a trusted insurance partner* for an unbiased review of your Medicare plan options.
Call 206-774-5864 to connect with a trusted insurance partner* for an unbiased review of your Medicare plan options.
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Prepare for Your Consultation
- Have ready the names of your doctors
- Bring prescription medication names and dosages
- Have a copy or photo of your Medicare ID card
- Have a copy or photo of your Medicaid information, if applicable
*licensed insurance agent