Additional Care Advantage Resources
- Customer Service: 1-800-457-4708 (TTY: 711), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Member Portal
- Change your PCP: Need to update or change your primary care physician listed on your Premera card? Call 888-850-8526 (TTY: 711), seven days a week from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Silver and Fit
- Premera Medicare Advantage Resources
- Your Premera Medicare Representative
Darlynn Carlson, Medicare Territory Manager
- Customer Service at 888-850-8526 (TTY/TDD: 711)
January 1 – September 30, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
October 1 – December 31, seven days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Member Portal
- Locate or update your primary care provider listed on your UnitedHealthcare insurance card.
- Optum Fitness Advantage
- Your UnitedHealthcare Representative
- Customer Service at 1-800-950-9355, TTY 711, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time, 7 days a week.
American Diabetes Association
Website offers several helpful resources.
Low-cost, Sliding Fee Counseling
Suggested resources for finding low-cost counseling resources. List does not guarantee coverage or availability.
Catholic Community Services
Independent living program, transportation and volunteer services for low-income elderly and disabled persons. 1-800-499-5979 or 206-323-6336
DSHS Home and Community Services, including Adult Protective Services
Adult protective services, adult family home placement, in-home care, nursing facility placement, financial and medical aid. 206-341-7750
Harborview Medical Senior Care Clinic
Mayor’s Office for Senior Citizens Senior Jobs Hotline
Meals on Wheels
Q Café and Community Center
Bi-weekly evening computer classes for beginners. 206-352-2525
Senior Services of Seattle/King County
Opportunity for seniors to volunteer for tutoring and other projects at Seattle schools. 206-252-1693
Utility Discount Program