Lab tests can help providers make an accurate and timely diagnosis. At The Polyclinic, our onsite lab at Madison Center offers a wide range of services and technical expertise.
Our Tests and Services
We specialize in the disciplines of clinical chemistry and immunology, hematology, coagulation, urinalysis, microscopy, and pathology. Some of the tests we offer include:
- Reference laboratory testing
- Cytology and pathology services
- Molecular/PCR testing
Lab Services at The Polyclinic
Our lab services are open to patients within the Polyclinic and patients outside medical facilities. You can expect:
- Daily testing
- Same-day results
- Comprehensive test menu
- Priority STAT turnaround times
- Multiple draw sites in Seattle
- Convenient appointment times including Saturday hours
- Consultation services
- Auto-faxing of lab reports
- Courier services with multiple sample pickups
- Critical lab values notification
Accreditation and Licensure
Our Madison Center lab is a full automated laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment and Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) high complexity.
The Polyclinic lab is accredited and inspected by the Washington State Department of Health MTS-0481.
Billing and Insurance
Lab Services uses a third party vendor for billing.
We are considered an in-network provider group for most types of insurance plans. Please check with your insurance company to ensure coverage.
- To make an appointment or for questions, please call 206-329-1760.
- For customer service support, please call our main lab at 206-860-5500 (Mon-Fri: 6:30 am - 11 pm; Sat: 8 am - 5 pm).