We've put together links and resources to help you make choices to live your best health. From tips about mindfulness to videos on an upcoming procedure, use this list to learn more for your health.
Flu Clinic 2017 - 2018
The Polyclinic’s walk-in flu clinics are now closed. We will reopen in fall 2018. If you still need a flu shot this year, please contact your primary care doctor’s office. Visit this page for flu clinic changes and updates.
Resources by Polyclinic Specialty and Services
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Care
- Diabetes Education
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Spine Surgery
- Integrative Medicine
- Care Team Glossary
- Lab Ranges for Commonly Performed Tests
- Accommodations for Out-of-Town Patients and Family
- Language Assistance - Statement of Nondiscrimination
- Prescription Medication Resources
- Understanding Clinical Trials
Zika Virus Resources
The World Health Organization (WHO) recently declared the Zika virus “a global health emergency." Below are resources to help guide your questions around the Zika virus.
- Pregnant? Read this before you travel. (PDF; Centers for Disease Control)
- Zika Virus: What Puget Sound Residents Need to Know
Preventive Health Recommendations
Getting regular check ups, preventive screening tests, and immunizations are among the most important things you can do for your health. Below are guidelines for screening tests and immunizations by age.
Classes at The Polyclinic
The Polyclinic offers health classes and events focusing on preventive health and condition management. Learn more about classes offered.
The Polyclinic Blog
View recent articles on various health and wellness topics on The Polyclinic's blog.