Medicare Open Enrollment
Medicare plans can change each year. During Open Enrollment (October 15 – December 7), it’s important to evaluate any changes in coverage, costs and benefits to ensure you‘re enrolled in a plan that fits your health needs. This is also a good time to make sure you’re using your plan to meet your health and wellness goals. For example, some plans offer additional benefits such as gym memberships or worldwide emergency coverage not offered by Original Medicare.
Questions to consider as you evaluate costs and benefits
- How well does the plan cover the services you need?
- Is there an annual limit on out-of-pocket expenses?
- Have there been changes to the plan’s prescription drug list (formulary)?
- Will you need to see any specialists this year? Will you need a referral?
- Does this plan cover you if you travel out of the country?
- Do you anticipate more premiums, deductibles, doctor visits and hospital stays?
Licensed agents from Connexion Insurance Solutions are available to speak with you. Call 1-877-217-3279 or email MAQuestions@ConnexionInsurance.com.