A survey released by the Washington Health Alliance (WHA) finds The Polyclinic is one of only four medical groups in the region to score as a top performer for patient experience in primary care. Patients across a 14 county region were asked to report their experiences with their primary care providers and clinical staff over the last 12 months.
Five categories helped determine the survey results:
- Getting timely appointments, care and information
- Provider communication with patients
- Providers using information to coordinate care
- Helpful, courteous and respectful office staff
- The patient's overall rating of the provider
The Polyclinic is one of only four medical groups in the region to score as a top performer for patient experience in primary care.
The Polyclinic scored better than average in all five categories along with Center for Women's Health at Evergreen, Hall Health Primary Care Center and Minor & James Medical. All categories were unweighted and treated equally. The survey was sent to more than 181,000 adult patients and was administered between September and December 2015.