We’ve teamed up with Connexion Insurance Solutions to provide you answers to some of the frequently-asked-questions patients ask about Medicare. Each month we’ll publish an article or series of questions that are commonly asked about Medicare.
Q. What are some things I should keep in mind when selecting a Medicare plan?
A. There are some common things that seniors probably ought to consider when making their Medicare enrollment selections:
- Choose a plan that your doctors accept.
- Choose a plan that adequately covers your prescription drugs.
- Review more than one Medicare health plan (or plans from more than one insurance company).
- Find out any added-values for each the plans so you can take advantage of them – for instance, you may get a plan with a free fitness club membership, but not realize it.
- Get an unbiased opinion from a Medicare expert who has your best interest in mind.
Heidi Heikkala, Connexion Medicare Producer
Q. What are important things to remember when enrolling in a Medicare Advantage plan?
A. Some of the top things to remember when enrolling in a Medicare Advantage plan are:
Lance Ghiorso, Sr. Account Executive, Connexion Medicare Producer
Attend a Free Medicare Class
For more information about Medicare at The Polyclinic, attend The Polyclinic, Medicare and You. Free and open to all. Find a class and RSVP.