Looking to enroll in a Medicare plan? Educate and prepare yourself by asking these questions.
- Will my doctors accept the coverage?
- Will I have to choose hospital and healthcare providers from a network?
- Will I need referrals to visit specialists?
- Will the plan cover me if I get sick while traveling in another state?
- What will my prescription drugs cost?
- Are my drugs on the plan’s drug list (or formulary)?
- Does the plan include the pharmacies I currently use?
- Can I get my prescriptions through the mail?
- Does the plan have a good quality rating?
When can I start?
Start six months before age 65. Explore the ABCD’s of Medicare (Parts A and B, Part C, Part D and Medigap). To get you quickly up to speed, the Polyclinic hosts Medicare 101 Workshops taught by Connexion’s certified Medicare Specialists. View times and RSVP for a workshop today.
- Healthcare Savings Accounts and Medicare Advantage Plans
- New Videos Explain Medicare Advantage at The Polyclinic
- Medicare Spotlight – August: Can You Enroll in Medicare Outside of Open Enrollment